To be a leader organization that provides land transport infrastructure to fully meet national expectations and international standards
To provide and manage land transport infrastructure and related services in an efficient, safe, reliable and sustainable manner by implementing the national land transportation plans to meet the growing needs of the Seychellois society.
Our Strategic Imperatives
In adherence to our guiding principles and values SLTA will:
- strive to provide excellent service delivery with a high level of professionalism and remain highly proactive to the needs of its customers and stakeholders
- continue to strive to bring greater equity at the work place whilst remaining sensitive to the developmental needs of all its employees
- strive to provide its workforce with modern technology to be highly efficient and productive in service delivery
- strive to efficiently manage its finances and resources in a transparent and accountable manner to maximize output
- strive to build excellent rapport and relationship with its strategic partners and the wider public to enhance coherence and networking
- be guided by internal and external policies and procedures to ensure good governance.
Our Guiding Principles
- Good operational practices
We are committed to provide an excellent service delivery displaying a high level of professionalism and innovativeness by efficient management of resources in all operational aspects.
- Good ethical and moral practices
We relish trust, respect, honesty, accountability, confidentiality and integrity, and comply with the laws and regulations.
We work as a team by supporting and sharing of experiences with one another to achieve our organizational goals.
- Staff as our greatest asset
We treat all our employees with fairness and respect; promoting and providing equal opportunities for staff development.
We are committed to strengthen governmental, public and private partnerships by providing excellent service delivery and remaining sensitive to stakeholders needs.
** This Statement of Values was developed by our employees to clearly articulate the principles that guide our behavior and the vision that will shape our future.